Bellum Letale Bellum Letale

not bad

I liked the art and the music, but there really wasnt much animation going on. just a lot of still shots. but even so not bad.

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

I cant believe it

I wanted to not like it because of the animation, but I couldnt stop laughing. Yeah when I read that in the manga, it was pretty underwhelming. so good job I guess.

I liked the tribute to Hinata, it was funny.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

kono bangomi wa....

sugoi yo ne... amazing Egoraptor-san, kun, chan, dono, sama. you have blown my mind once again.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

hilarious

the animation quality was top notch, usually with collabs you get some work that is not up to par. but that wasnt the case. great job

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

the pace wasnt as fast as egoraptor's

but it was still pretty damn good. an excellent tribute to both egoraptor and MGS. but you should probably warn people about spoilers...

goew: the curse goew: the curse

How did this get front page??

Im not trying to be mean, please dont take this the wrong way but, the animation quality was poor, the sound was lacking, and there was virtually no plot to speak of. So congratulations on getting front page with this, though I will never know how.

somebody responds:

im going to take it the wrong way

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

I feel your pain

I work at Target in electronics too, and over the holidays it got so bad that we had to answer the phone saying "thank you for calling target electronics, we dont have any wii's, can I help you find something else."

You speak to so many people out there...

Turbo Slurpee Warriors Turbo Slurpee Warriors

awesome

I love the product placement, and just the whole sarcastic humor used, it was awesome. But... who eats mustard on a pretzel?

.&amp;lt;3 .<3

very stylized

I love the character designs, I just wish that the hands looked as good as the rest of the body. The story line was a little on the cheesey side, but I can live with that. Those characters just look so cool, keep it up.

Mello and Near: Faint Mello and Near: Faint

Not too bad

I would have enjoyed it alot more if it was synced a little better, and if the characters had a little more consistancy between scenes, and if the drawings were a lot smoother. Other than those points, not too bad. I hope you develop your flash skills more.